Dear Friends, Family & Business Colleagues,
We celebrated 1 year in business recently, and what an amazing year it’s been!
Here are just few of the many highlights:
- We are proud to have participated as a team in the American Heart Association’s 2014 Annual Heart Walk. This gave us the opportunity to help heal our planet and our community.
- We were actively involved in the Petaluma Chamber of Commerce , Commercial Investment Exchange , Sonoma County Alliance , NAWBO , and many more!
- We were once again a sponsor of the Sustainable Enterprise Conference Sustainable Enterprise Conference
- We took part in the Ice Water Challenge to foster support for six-year-old Kapri Geernaert in her battle against brain cancer
- We became certified as a Bay Area GREEN Business
- We implemented new sheet mulching at 1360 Redwood Way, which will save over 200,000 gallons of water annually
- We are thrilled to have added three new agents, Ben, Marty, and Lilly, to the Clear Blue Commercial team. We also introduced an internship program!
- Lilly participated in the Leadership Institute for Ecology and the Economy , and graduated from Leadership for a Sustainable Future
- We achieved a #17 ranking in the North Bay Business Journal for property management companies, and a #32 ranking for women- owned businesses
- Carolyn graduated from Leadership Petaluma!
We have big plans for the coming year and forever after. We are so grateful to our clients, colleagues, tenants, community, family and friends for all your support, feedback, and, of course, your business. Year Two – BRING IT ON!!!