We are proud to announce that Clear Blue Commercial has just celebrated the second anniversary of the launch of our company, on June 1st 2016. We thank our clients, family, and colleagues for their support, encouragement, and, of course their business.
In our first year of business we solidified our mission, positioning ourselves as we walked our talk: “Real Community, Real Service, Real Estate.” We saved over 675,000 gallons of water annually with two commercial lawn transformation projects. We also became a Sonoma County Certified Green Business! Read more about our top 10 highlights from year one here.
After our first anniversary, we were energized and ready to grow. We had no idea how much we would accomplish in just one more year!
Take a look at what we have achieved!
- In July, 2015 we saved over 90,000 gallons of water annually!
- In October, 2015 we organized “Mulchstock” a community event and turf conversion that saved over 1.6 million gallons of water annually! This was the largest commercial turf conversion project on record!
- Our 5th turf conversion called “Lawn Be Gone“ saved 400,000 gallons of water annually!
In October 2015, Annie Sherman joined the Clear Blue Commercial team as our new Administrative Coordinator bringing with her a background in sustainable business management!
In 2015, we achieved “Small Business Certification” from the State of California! With this certification, we have access to tools that help us grow.
We moved up in rank since last year in the North Bay Business Journal’s Book of lists, taking #30 in Top Women-owned Businesses and #15 in Top Property Management Companies!
In March of 2016, we were recognized for our community involvement and engagement earning North Bay Business Journal’s “Community Philanthropy Award!”
In March 2016, we became a “Certified Woman Owned Business” by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)!
In April of 2016, our own Lilly Fogleman was the recipient of North Bay Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40” Award for her outstanding involvement with the community!
Read more about her contributions to our company and the community here!
In May of 2016, we became a Certified B Corp! We are the first Management & Brokerage Company to become B Corp Certified! We are proud to join many other businesses that have made a commitment to accountability, transparency, and sustainable business practices. Read more here.
In May of 2016, we were voted “Best Green Business” by the Northbay Biz 2016 readers’ poll!
Since June 1st, 2014, we have increased our community involvement with the following groups:
- Petaluma Area Chamber of Commerce
- Commercial Investment Exchange
- Sonoma County Alliance (SCA)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
Other notable community contributions include:
- Annual sponsor of Sustainable North Bay‘s Sustainable Enterprise Conference
- Participation in the American Heart Association‘s Annual Heart Walk three years in a row!
- Sustaining contributor to Daily Acts
- Founding board members of “100 Sonoma People Who Care“
We make sustainable values-based business choices and always seek out best business practices. Over the course of two years, Clear Blue Commercial has:
- Saved over 3 million gallons of water annually
- Saved over 100,000 kilowatt hours of energy
- Saved our clients hundreds of thousands of dollars…and counting!
Clear Blue Commercial is the ONLY commercial real estate firm to be a certified Green Business, a certified Small Business, a certified Woman Owned Business, AND a certified B Corp.
We are inspired going into year three of business and have a clear vision for the coming year!
“We look forward to more opportunities to work together for the greatest positive impact for our clients, our community and our planet. Thank you again for all your support and business over the last two years!”
The Clear Blue Commercial Team